PRODUCTION = ADHESIVE MACHINE OPERATOR
- Has good verbal skills, reads and understands technical instructions in English.
- Good time management, keeps busy and helps others to complete their work.
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking, pays close attention to detail and is thorough to see all jobs to completion.
- Balances priorities, knows customer requirements and what is most important.
- Keeps a personal journal, available for review, recording work issues, process or batch changes and is a reliable reference for future batches.
- Accurately follows the training and batch sheet instructions for mixing hot melt adhesive batches, conforms to our QA standards.
- Helps us solve quality issues for example with raw material variability, reduce down time and identifying maintenance repairs.
- Has a good memory and is able to grow and accept new responsibilities with our company, provides key inputs and new ideas that improve adhesive production.
- Lift 60 lbs as a regular job duty, avoid injuries and work on their feet every day for 8 hour shifts.
- Report to company managers immediately mechanical or raw material issues that affect productivity, down time or quality.
- Team up; help out other production employees. Assist new employees to learn and help them improve their job performance.
- Have dependable transportation, come to work on time and be available for emergencies.
- Available / flexible for overtime when required to meet customer deadlines.
- Full time position initially 10-6:30 pm M-F.
- Become a reliable, expert adhesive operator, help us solve issues, minimize down time and contribute to our continuous process improvement goals.
Excellent Benefit Package upon completing a probationary period. Applications are also accepted in person at 11818 SE Mill Plain Blvd SUITE 303 Vancouver WA 98684
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.