Location:White City, OR
To assist in the manufacture of frozen food products. Tasks vary from product to product. Handle food and equipment safely and follow supervisor’s instructions.
- Follow instructions of the job
- Ability to work well in a team oriented atmosphere
- Maintain established standards for line speeds and quality
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in Amy's Kitchen Inc. handbook for employee, the safety manual and GMP booklet
- Take proper precautions and use all equipment safely
- Wear personal protective gear as assigned.
- Notify the Line lead or Supervisor of any quality, safety, or mechanical problems
- Operate depositors correctly maintaining established line speeds and quality of the product
- Operate additional processing equipment as trained
- Maintain a clean work area and perform housekeeping procedures as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to teach other co-workers
- Multi-task worker. Has knowledge and can perform in several different lines
- During peak season or base on company needs overtime is required
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.