Loan Processing Assistant in Grants Pass:
Position Summary The Loan Processor Assistant plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company’s retail branch operations functions. The role is primarily responsible, under direct supervision, for assisting the Loan Processor(s) by reviewing loan files, ordering supporting documents, and performing other similar tasks in a high-volume loan environment.
- Request and review file documentation, including income/employment verifications, bank statements or verifications of deposit, property valuations, etc.; ensure documentation has been uploaded into the paperless file system.
- Open escrow and title accounts for clients.
- Ensure appropriate data has been keyed and is maintained in within the electronic system.
- Communicate with Loan Processor(s) regarding the documentation needed to process the loan; maintain effective follow up to ensure receipt of needed documents.
- Assist loan processor to gather information to clear underwriting conditions and to help resolve investor stipulations.
- Respond to inquiries and follow up with key individuals promptly to resolve problems.
- Communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.