PRINTING PRESS ASSISTANTS NEEDD ON ALL SHIFTS NOW!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all Established Employer Safety procedures
- Correctly set up and run machine to expedite quality and run speed
- Maintain Production standard of quality and effective run rate
- Follow established material handling procedure and palletizing procedures
- Follow and perform proper Employer start up procedures
- Follow and Perform all proper Q.C. procedures and Employer Test Methods
- Maintain Quality control check sheet, and Production and waste reports
- Check slitting quality continually during production run watching for wrinkles, web alignment, roll-starring and other common slitting defects
- Check print quality continually during run watching for print position, ink miss-outs, Ink flooding etc.
- Identify and communicate quality issue within a roll for subsequent operation
- Inform supervisor of any defective material
- Stage proper equipment necessary for production jobs based on production schedule
- Clean dirty equipment in preparation for next production run
- Follow and perform all Housekeeping procedures daily
- Make recommendations to supervision and management for improvement of production in terms of efficiency and workflow
- Report all maintenance issues
- Report all safety issues
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management and Supervision in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure that all Food Safety and Quality standards are met at all times
Strong math skills
- Understanding of Printing and slitting process desirable but not necessary
- Strong basic Math skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong housekeeping and personal hygiene
Applications accepted online and/or submit a resume to email@example.com
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
13.25 - 14.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.