PRINTING COMPANY SEEKS BINDERY WORKERS FULL TIME
- Palletized, and labeled the finished product for shipment and entered the pallet into the computer for inventory control.
- Shipping and receiving responsibilities included handling issues when trucks did not show up during shipping hours.
- Maintained and inventoried corrugated cases.
- Certified to operate four different types of gluer machines. Those machines include the Right Angle, Signature, Post, and Gladiator Cello machines.
- On all machines I receive a die cut carton blank, fold, glue it and then prep for next process.
- Responsible for quality of that carton including alignment, glue bond, any defects from previous processors.
Experience working in a bindery environment is a plus. We are seeking;Motivated/Reliable/Criminal/; Drug Free Individuals. Flexibility to work all shifts are required.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.