PRESS BRAKE TRAINEE = SWING SHIFT
- Efficient operation of numerically controlled Press Brake machine through challenging the capabilities of the machine and maximizing the utilization of the material consumed. Ensuring quality and customer expectations are met on every order.
- Confirm order requirements are met, including the proper selection of job priority, material, dies, machine setting, and program loading. Select position, and align dies. Adjust pressure, die clearances, and back gauges as required.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by improving product quality through validation of machine positioning, program accuracy and inspection of the final product.
- Make adjustments; edit programs, etc. to optimize production quality and efficiency.
- First part inspection on all production runs to specified tolerances and dimensional check.
- Increase process flow and delivery response by assisting other employees in your department.
- Perform regular predictive maintenance of the equipment to ensure maximum uptime
- Participate in ensuring a safe work environment through best practices including promoting of all company safety policies, OSHA guidelines, maintenance of a 5S work-station
- Fill out necessary forms and paperwork, including routing sheets, time cards, production reports, etc.
- Handle material with use of overhead crane and forklift.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one year of Press Brake experience on a 500 ton or larger machine.
- Ability to read, and interpret prints.
- Must understand program editing, basic machine functions, safe operations, machine adjustments and reading, basic math, and dimensional knowledge. Able to read Standard English and metric tapes and micrometers.
- Full understanding of material flow and routing.
- Prior fabrication experience such as: crane operation, metal processing, and material handling equipment experience required.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively schedule workflow.
Wage is DOE
Immediate need = Apply Today!
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
13.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.