- Picks, weighs and/or measures raw materials per batch ticket
- Selects appropriate tank size based on batch size and type
- Processes raw materials according to batch ticket in collaboration with the Quality Control Team to ensure product meets established standards
- Monitors mixing process through completion to ensure safe and efficient processing
- Operates overhead cranes and scales
- Uses pallet jacks, drum trucks and/or forklifts as needed
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Previous experience in Paint Manufacturing or in a Canner position preferred. Must be able to follow written and verbal directions with excellent attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and being a team player. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.