OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR = SWING SHIFT
Position Purpose: To operate the crane to support the metal processing equipment, move, unload, load, and store materials in a warehouse while following all safety policies and procedures. This position is critical in making sure that the workflows through the shop at a steady and timely pace.
- Operate overhead crane to load or unload railcars, trailers, customer’s vehicles, etc.
- Keep machine operators supplied with proper steel products, making sure that the material you pull matches the order
- Pull and fill orders using crane; or by hand for smaller products
- Keep scrap racks and tubs as neat as possible and empty when full
- Keep bay organized and ensure that all aisles are debris free and clear of obstructions
- Keep an eye on part quality while handling and moving material to ensure high customer standards are met
- Be friendly with will call customers and delivery drivers and ensure that they are aware of and follow our safety guidelines
- Will operate forklift occasionally, and move trailers around the yard
EXCELLENT EMPLOYER TO WORK FOR!
IMMEDIATE OPENING! Apply online
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
14.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.