MATERIAL HANDLERS FOR METAL RECYCLING
Scrap Metal Recycling Company is looking for hard working Full Time help. Positions available in Vancouver, Washington.Job includes:
- Hours are M-F Day Shift and Swing Shift openings. Overtime available.
- This is a fast growing company that processes raw scrap metal by sorting, shearing, shredding, torching and baling.
- Work outside in all weather types.
- Sorting scrap metals, lifting, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs, be able to work outside rain or shine.
- Will need to be able to pass drug screen.
- Ability to read and interpret a basic prints.
- Experience using a burner or welding torch is required.
- Experience using basic machines, safe operations, machine adjustments, reading, basic math, and dimensional knowledge.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- A basic understanding of material flow and routing is very helpful.
Excellent benefits upon permanent hire after a 90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
12.75 - 12.76
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.