Personnel Source is sourcing for a Marketing Coordinator for a Eugene, OR client.
The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Marketing and Sales departments to create compelling marketing and design collateral that enhances the brand, supports company strategy and influences the bottom line.
This position is full-time, temp-to-hire, $DOE. The hours for the Marketing Coordinator would be M-Th 7am-4:30pm and F 8am-12pm.
- Write compelling copy with a branded voice for blog posts, advertisements, brochures, product sheets, social media, and catalogs
- Become familiar with the company's product offerings and markets that it serves
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Update Websites (experience with HTML/CSS is preferred)
- Publish social media content to support overall strategy
- Manage SEO for websites
- Manage the production of creative, compelling on-brand and on-strategy marketing communications
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams on developing product launch marketing plans and collateral
- Develop internal and external communications plans for the engagement of employees and customer segments
- Manage digital and print advertising campaigns
- Participate and assist in planning trade-shows
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes
- Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively
- Has an awareness of, researches and adopts effective technologies that improve the bottom line and productivity, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly
- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure and adjusts plans to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Firm grasp of marketing fundamentals with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks from various stakeholders by communicating clear project time-frames
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.