Location:Rogue River, OR
Headquartered in Southern Oregon, we are a dedicated Marketing company with a global perspective and a team from around the world! We specialize in using the latest technology solutions and having real relationships. We are a growing company and have a unique opportunity for an in house Marketing Coordinator at our headquarters. This position reports directly to the Marketing & Operations Manager.
The primary focus of this position is to organize and coordinate the creation of marketing, public relations and advertising material in accordance with companies’ marketing plans of assigned clients. In many cases the person in this position leads the team that develops marketing plans.
- Is the Marketing coordinator for one or more clients or divisions.
- Leads and contributes to the strategy, development and execution of marketing plans
- Creates graphics for trade shows through outside resources.
- Creates and maintains assigned websites or webpages through outside team and other sources. Coordinates material to be included or posted onto company website (press releases, product updates, updated product photos, etc.) will coordinate changes made by outsourced personnel.
- Works with outside team to create and maintain tracking of marketing data.
- Potential for limited trade show travel.
- Monitors progress of marketing plans and collaborates with other key functional areas and manages outside sources to accomplish objectives on schedule and within budget.
- Contributes to the total effectiveness of the company, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must have project management experience.
- Education or extensive background in marketing is required.
- Experience in online marketing is required.
- Must have excellent PC skills, including familiarity with Outlook, MSWord, Excel
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to quickly learn about various company products and markets.
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) and full benefits package. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team that is fun and growing. Balance your life with a full-time 7:30-4:00pm work week where you don’t have to worry about working the weekends.
We apply our core values to the work we do for our customers and how we interact with our teams. Our culture reflects our values and our genuine care for each other. We look for passionate individuals who are solution focused and think creatively. We work to create solutions that drive sales and consistently provide winning opportunities for our clients. We are storytellers and strategists, moms and dads, musicians and aspiring golfers. We come from bootstrap start-ups, global corporations, and leading universities and hospitals. Compensation commensurate with experience $15-20 an hour.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
18.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.