MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN FULL TIME / WOODLAND
To perform or assist in a variety of skilled, semi-skilled and manual tasks in building maintenance and the cleaning, maintenance and repair of various equipment. Operate power-driven equipment and tools. Work independently and as a team member of the maintenance department. Ensure that a building looks clean and maintained at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- General cleaning of shop area, machines and tools
- Use of hand and power tools
- Painting and maintaining grounds and walkways
- Communicate repair work in progress with manager or lead, as directed
- Assist in shipping and receiving supplies and materials
- Follow directions
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment
- Comply with company attendance policy
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the job
- Have a high school diploma or GED. Technical school classes or equivalent training preferred
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to speak, read and understand English language
- Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test and drug screen
- Attention to detail
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment
- Follow all food safety and quality procedures
- Cover for co-workers in times of absence
Excellent Employer = Apply TODAY!
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
16.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.