MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR CONTRACT - CAMAS
- Basic Knowledge of the following:
- Electrical: Low voltage and single phase 120/240.
- Plumbing: Plastic, pressure and drain lines.
- Carpentry: Rough construction and finish.
- Trash Removal.
- Work as Directed.
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving record.
- No Police record.
- Physical Strength, working from ladder, and on knees.
- Ability to swim and work around water.
- Legible penmanship and good spelling required.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, bend, stand, sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Operating motorized equipment and vehicles; performing heavy manual labor.
- Be able to work overtime as needed.
- 40 Hrs per week.
- Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- Saturday & Sunday Off.
- Non Paid Holidays.
- Duration: 4 Months.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.