Low Voltage Electrical Technician
- CCNA, Net+ or equivalent experience
- Generic Routing and switching
- Basic understanding of Client/Server relationships in a windows environment and telephony, including T-1/PRI, POTS, DID's, SIP Trunks, and FXO/FXS
Specifics: Technician must already possess knowledge on the following products:
- Cisco switches
- Extreme Networks
- Adtran switches and routers
- Aruba Networks
- Ruckus Networks
- Valid driver's license - good driving record - reliable transportation
- Good customer relation/communications skills
- Willing/able to pass a drug test and background check.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.