Personnel Source is currently looking for a Jr Developer to join our client's team!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- Possesses working knowledge of at least one structured programming language.
- Exhibits proficiency in HTML and one scripting language.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
If you are a Jr Developer looking to join a fun, progressive team email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.