Industrial Lighting Assembler
Location:Spokane Valley, WA
Personnel Source is hiring for an experienced, detail-orientated, and efficient Light Industrial Assembly position in a local fast-paced manufacturing facility in the Spokane Valley. This company has been in the lighting business for over 40 years and are expanding rapidly. The local facility focuses on lighting fixtures and LED lighting.
This position entails working with aluminum, making and assembling lighting louvers. Following specific instructions you would be positioning parts, folding tabs and assembling various aluminum components. High attention to detail is required as you are checking the parts to make sure they are properly assembled.
- HS diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Read and follow detailed assembly instructions with precision
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Time management skills
- Successive quality checks on products and parts
- Experience working with rivet guns, hand tools, air tools, clipping wires, stripping wires and clamping wires
- Experience working with calipers and micrometers
- Previous assembly experience a plus
Please apply online at www.work4psi.com
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.