Hunting Bow Manufacturing
Personnel Source is now looking for qualified candidates interesting working for a Hunting Bow Manufacturing company. In this position one is assigned to a section of the production process; including assembly, string production, CNC operator, or test firing. Qualified candidates must strive to ensure production flows smoothly and daily production goals are met.
- Be able to work early morning shifts including mandatory overtime, and be constantly on your feet
- Have experience using basic hand tools repeatedly all day
- Have the ability to maintain effective and efficient productivity from departmental personnel
- Have high level of detail, accuracy and hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work as a team and independently
- Be reliable and dependable - excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Have good communication skills, both orally and written
- Be able to follow equipment, production and safety procedures and requirements
- Be able to detect problems and report such information to the appropriate personnel
- Pass a basic math and tape measure test, a criminal background check and drug screen.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.