Green Chain Puller
Leading Oregon Wood Manufacturing Facility- Hiring Reliable and Experienced Green Chain Puller!
Two openings at a leading wood manufacturer in Oregon have come available! This rapidly expanding company is looking for hard working, reliable, and career minded individuals to run their Green chain. If hired on full time with the company, the opportunity to receive company benefits such as Paid Vacation and Medical insurance will become available to you.
Experience is required in an applicable field, as this job is very technical. Personnel with experience in a Lumber Manufacturing Facility should apply. Must be able bodied, as this job is very physical.
General Duties- Job Description:
- Pull cut Lumber Sheets off the green chain, watching for defects.
- Organize sheets by grade marks onto carts.
- Band completed stacks of wood.
- Move completed wood products.
- Clean up work area periodically.
Requirements- Must be able to:
- Move quickly and accurately.
- Lift to 75 pounds while standing and twisting.
- Lift repetitively over a long shift without fatiguing or slowing pace.
- Have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Not get overwhelmed in a high-volume atmosphere.
- Understand Simple arithmetic.
- Understand or quickly learn Grade Marks on wood products.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Must be able to:
- Prove at least 6 months in an applicable position.
- Pass a drug screen, and a Criminal Background Check.
18.00 - 22.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.