Location:Eagle Point, OR
- Mow lawns and grass (green or dead) on City of Eagle Point owned property as needed.
- Irrigate City of Eagle Point parks and lands as needed.
- Maintain irrigation equipment on City property.
- Clean park restrooms, park grounds, city hall janitorial and maintenance,
- Empty trash from trashcans located throughout the City of Eagle Point.
- Maintain and repair all equipment used for these tasks.
- Inspect and repair playground equipment per O.S.H.A. requirements.
- Maintain landscaping on City owned properties.
- Operates various types of light and heavy equipment.
- Read water meters monthly.
- Clean storm drains and storm drain system.
- Suggests changes in operations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in excavation and patching of streets.
- Assist in repair of breaks in water lines.
- Assist in pours, spreads, and rolling of asphalt.
- Respond to emergency repair calls.
- Maintain and rebuild equipment.
- Street cleaning.
- Paint crosswalks; stop bars, and directional arrows on streets.
- Install traffic signs.
- Install water meters.
- Assist with daily water system testing.
- Be on rotation schedule for weekend ‘on-call’, once trained.
- Perform similar and related tasks as required.
- Report to 207 South Shasta Ave.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.