Full Time RN or LPN
- Observing and recording patient behavior
- Consulting with physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Establishing treatment plans, operating medical equipment
- Supervising licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and certified nurse assistants (CNAs)
- Performing diagnostic tests
- Treating medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and burns as well as recovering post-operative patients
- Administering medications and treatments
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.