Front Desk & Customer Service Support Specialist
We need your help! Do you love to help others? Do you want to make a difference?
We are looking for a part-time, with the potential to turn into full-time in the first month, Front Desk & Customer Support Specialist for our Salem Branch.
We are a small team but we make a big impact. We are dedicated to helping others. If you are passionate about helping others and looking to make a difference this may be the job for you. We are a dedicated, close-knit team, focused on giving superior support to both our clients and our applicants. We are looking for someone with integrity; who is trustworthy, self-driven, customer service focused to join our team.
The right candidate will have at least two year of prior experience working as a receptionist, administrative assistant, or something similar.
- Front desk support
- Strong customer service
- Previous experience handling new hire paperwork for applicants (such as: form I-9, W4, etc.)
- Multiline phones
- Data Entry – both 10 key and typing
- Administrative support
- Excel – must know the basics, able to navigate and create basic spreadsheets
- Previous experience creating forms (basic forms are fine such as: letters, calls list, meeting agendas, etc.)
Qualified applicants will possess the following skills, abilities, and/or qualities:
- Independent worker
- Quick Learner
- Able to think quick and maintain composure under pressure
- Driven to Excellence
- Passionate about learning new things
- Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse group of people
- Remain professional at all times, no matter the situation
- Bilingual (preferred but not required)
- Clear, concise, effective, communication; able to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form
- Basic knowledge of Federal and State employment laws is a plus
Basic duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer phones
- Greet and assist walk-ins
- Work with applicants on completing new hire paperwork
- Take photo copies, as needed
- Document events in system under applicants’ files
- Assist employment specialists and Branch Manager as needed with other projects and tasks
- Create basic forms, write business, letters, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
This position will start out as a temporary, seasonal position. However, it is highly possible this may become a full-time, permanent position for the right person. If this happens, this will be a great way to learn and have the opportunity for career growth.
Again, we are only looking for people who are passionate about helping others and want to make a difference.
Pay will be dependent upon experience. Hours will be 8-5, 3 days a week to start and then will most likely move to full-time within the first month.
Only applicants who submit a professional resume and cover letter, outlining how you qualify and what you have to offer to both the position and the company, will be considered. Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.