Location:White City, OR
- Check in and process Incoming Materials, comparing requisitions to pack slips, pack slips to pallet labels, and verifying all in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Prepare finished goods for shipment (Stretch wrap, label, weigh, stage, etc.)
- Load outbound trailers, using electric pallet jacks and forklifts
- Resupply materials to Production departments, using electric pallet jacks and forklifts
- Data Entry to update Material Movement in Computer System using SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Trailer movement within yard (no CDL required)
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Support flexible workforce objectives, both within the department and plantwide
- Support all aspects of customer service to the facility.
- Basic computer skills to include Excel and Word and internet usage
- Previous Forklift experience in a fast-paced narrow-aisle warehouse environment and possess immediate skills to obtain Power Truck Operators License
- Demonstrated Multi-tasking, work accuracy and effective communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand complex documents.
- Ability to accurately compare Alphanumeric data
- Must be flexible and willing to work any shift!
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.