FORKLIFT OPERATOR NEEDED FOR STEEL COMPANY = SWING
- Be able to operate small and large forklifts. Palletize , wrap, and containerize material in preparation for delivery.
- Discussing and planning with supervisor, coordinate and perform delivery sequencing and schedules to efficiently meet customer expectations.
- Locate plates, sheets and structural materials for processing and filling customer orders.
- Ensure accurate piece count of parts, and the associated paperwork are loaded and delivered to customers.
- Report any discrepancies or off-quality observed to QC or Supervisor.
- Represent the company’s interests in a positive and professional fashion with customers, receiving personnel, etc. Document and deliver feedback from customers to supervisor.
- Fuel and maintain fork lift, and advise supervisor of any equipment problems.
Employee Must Perform:
- Fill out necessary forms and paperwork, including shipping documents, time cards, etc.
- Perform all work functions within established safety rules, guidelines, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, this position requires sound judgment at all times.
Jobsite = West Vancouver
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
14.75 - 15.75
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.