FOOD MANUFACTURER SEEKING MACHINE OPERATORS
- Effectively and efficiently perform the safe operation of various machinery in the areas of set-up, troubleshooting and break down during operation.
- In a timely manner, set up, start-up and break down during the beginning and end of all production shifts.
- Must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot effectively in order to minimize Production down time.
- Regularly make adjustments necessary to maximize production machine efficiency. Must be able and willing to communicate all improvements to all team members and key departments.
- Reduce downtime by actively identifying mechanical issues which have the potential for machine breakdown or downtime and reports to Leads and/or Supervisors.
- May be required to operate other equipment necessary in the production process.
- Practice and follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) at all times during production.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be mechanically inclined (more than just pushing start and stop buttons)
- Previous food production is a plus
- Has reliable transportation for the swing shift
- Monday to Friday (possibly some Saturdays)
- Start time between 1-3 pm depending on the position
- 8 hour shift (possible OT)
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
12.24 - 12.74
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.