FIELD MARKETING ANALYST FOR THE MEDICAL FIELD
Field Marketing Managers/Analysts develop marketing strategies for the sales teams, deliver marketing assets and tools to be deployed in the field, and support all communication programs that drive toward the goals of increased sales and retention.
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with teams of marketing colleagues, sales professionals, and channel partners.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and with a variety of groups and individuals at all levels of the organization, including formal presentations and the facilitation of group planning sessions.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Business to Business marketing techniques.
- Operates with a high level of autonomy, able to accomplish assigned tasks proficiently and on time.
Normal to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Field Marketing Analyst would have a Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field and 3 years of marketing of sales support communications experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Field Marketing Manager would have a Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field and 7 years of marketing of sales support communications experience, or a combination of education and experience.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Develop and deploy engagement campaigns for employees to be delivered via an employer's HR team.
- Strategize with internal business partners on engagement campaigns and sales strategies.
- Deliver presentations and other content to Sales leaders and directly to clients on occasion.
- Organize and maintain marketing resources for sales and account management.
Expectations of All Contingent Workforce
- Conducts business with high regard for Cambia's corporate values and in compliance with its Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member and Medicare beneficiary privacy and complies with Cambia's Corporate Privacy and information security policies.
- Privacy and information security policies.
- Contributes to the achievement of our Corporate Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
- Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope. Contributes to and supports the company's quality initiatives.
Job Specific Competencies
Comfort Around Higher Management
No unusual working conditions
Travel may be required, either locally or out of state
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.