Location:White City, OR
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all facility systems and equipment to ensure that the facility is able to support all facets of production and production-related operations.
- Assorted hand tools
- Assorted portable power tools
- Hydraulic and mechanical lift equipment
- Meters and gages for testing pressure, vacuum, temperature, and humidity
- Personal safety equipment- eye protection, hearing protection, safety gloves
- Soldering equipment
- A strong mechanical aptitude is essential.
- A High School diploma is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Organizational skills, phone skills, computer literacy in MS Office are desired.
- Employee should also possess basic plumbing and soldering skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- A valid driver's license is also a must.
- Employee must work safely at all times and maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
Job Requirements & Worksite InfoThis position will be responsible for conducting the PMs, preventative maintenance. Needs to have great mechanical and electrical skills, plumbing would be a plus. Former Auto mechanic or machine mechanic would be ideal.
12.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.