Entry Level Welder - No Experience Necessary
Ready for a new career!! Now Hiring in Newberg, Entry Level Mig/Tig Welder – On the job training, no experience required!
Do you like to work with your hands?
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where time flies by?
Do you enjoy being part of a team?
Do you take pride in producing quality work?
Do you like to solve problems and provide solutions that make things better?
This position is more than just a job, it is the first step toward a great career. Our award-winning in-house training program offers employees the pathway to reach their full potential. We will provide you with a roadmap that makes you the driver of your own career. Where do you start?
As an Entry Level Welder, you will learn to:
- Set up and operate TIG and MIG welders
- Set up and operate abrasive equipment
- Set up and operate cold saws
- Set up and operate press brake
- Operate CNC mills and lathes, when needed (training will be provided)
- Perform necessary hand work on welded components
- Conduct in-depth inspections on welded components
- Collaborate with quality department to solve quality issues
- Perform daily maintenance on equipment
- Establish priorities and organize resources to provide efficient and effective production flow
- Work in a team environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- Apply Lean Manufacturing principles in daily work (training will be provided)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic
- Strong shop math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals)
- Basic Microsoft Excel a plus
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is always welcomed, but not required
Wage & Benefits:
Starting Wage is $14 per hour, plus full benefits after completing probationary period.
We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information go to our website at www.work4psi.com
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Varying temperatures, employees are on their feet most all day, other than when on rest and meal breaks. This is a manufacturing facility, employees may be exposed to loud noises, machinery with lots of moving parts, and fork lifts moving about.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.