Energy Engineer/Industrial Account Manager
- Identify, recruit, and manage multiple industrial accounts representing Energy Trust of Oregon
- Interface with industrial sites and vendors to guide participants through available incentive programs/offerings
- Conduct energy audits including identifying energy efficiency opportunities
- Perform analysis of metered data including data logging results and power bills
- Prepare energy audits and detailed energy analysis reports, as well as various project tracking forms
- Provide technical review of reports along with template format compliance
- Manage multiple projects with multiple customers simultaneously
- Understand and concisely communicate the business/financial analysis of energy efficiency projects to the participant
- Support the development of new business opportunities and relationships
Job Requirements & Worksite InfoBachelor or Master?s degree in engineering or other technical degree PE license and/or CEM certification, or ability to obtain one Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in project management Proficient in MS Office suite Strong analytical sk
Time split between Office and Client site. Must be physically able to use ladders, crawl space, catwalks, bend, kneel to view equipment in use and document efficiency tags.
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.