Temporary Driver Recruiter candidates must possess excellent communication, leadership, computer skills and have the ability to work varied hours.
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of new truck drivers and must be comfortable working with people of diverse backgrounds. This person will be the main point of contact for new hires and will be processing new hire procedures for the company.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suites required and ability to learn new software with ease.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette, be presentable and have a professional demeanor.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and working in an HR setting preferred.
- Must be flexible, personable and willing to take on additional duties when needed.
**This is a full time TEMPORARY position located in Harrisburg, Oregon
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.