DOWNSTREAM TECHNICIAN GRAVE
Overview: Our Client is a leading industrial growth company that delivers a comprehensive suite of water management products and superior drainage solutions for use in the construction and infrastructure sectors. The Company is a global network of 58 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers.
- A Downstream Technician is responsible for the packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products produced on their respective production line.
- A Downstream Technician is also required to assist Line Operators with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers.
- This role will receive direction throughout their work shift from their respective Line Operator.
- This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. This position reports directly to the shift Production Supervisor.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and downstream equipment set-up
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Production Supervisor
- Maintain proper knowledge of all pipe products and package requirements
- Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required
- Properly label all finished goods
- Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance
- Conduct visual product quality inspections
- Maintain facility housekeeping
- Track quantity of units produced from the production line
- Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
- Understand and practice CORE VALUES
- Properly package all products (qty, filters, bags, gaskets)
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Ability to learn new skills
- Team oriented
- Basic Mathematical skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.