Customer Service Representative
DO YOU LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE??!! DO YOU WANT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY???!!
NOW HIRING FOR WOODBURN AND SALEM!
We are currently hiring in Woodburn and Salem for a Customer Service Representative!!!
We are looking for superstars to join both our Salem and Woodburn branch. We are looking for experienced, outgoing, service oriented, driven individuals to join our team of professionals as a Customer Service Representative. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow with a company that is dedicated to investing in their employees and going above and beyond to ensure their success. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves helping people, wants to learn and grow in business, and has a desire to learn sales.
We are looking for the following qualities, skills, and abilities:
• Outgoing, friendly, great conversationalist
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to type 45+ WPM, plus 10-Key By Touch
• Computer Savvy (resourceful, able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues, etc.)
• Previous customer service experience, minimum of 6 months verifiable experience in an office setting
• Customer Service Focused
• Open and Honest Communicator
• Potential to become a licensed Agent.
• On the job training.
• Great benefits, competitive wage.
• Learn and grow with a company, building a solid career and future for yourself and your family.
If you have excellent customer service skills, have a desire to eventually learn sales, have past working experience in an insurance office (though not required), or some other business office experience with a strong focus on customer service, and are looking for a career in sales and customer service, then we encourage you to respond to this posting.
This is a fulltime position with a starting pay rate of $12 to $14 per hour, depending upon experience.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.