Customer Pick Up (CPU)/Hardware Associate
Personnel Source is looking for a CPU/Hardware Associate for a local manufacturing company.
The CPU Associate provides assistance to customers by filling orders and loading doors, windows & hardware purchases. They pull hardware orders per sales orders and also keys locks.
- A minimum of six months experience working in customer service and/or with building materials.
- Preference will be given to applicants that have experience with hardware and keying locks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Repetitive lifting up to 60 pounds (up to 100 pounds on occasion with help).
- Must be able to stand and walk for the majority of the day.
- Essential to possess good customer relation skills at all times with customers and other staff.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Ability to adapt to the unexpected.
- Legible writing is a must.
- Must be a self-starter that can effectively work on an independent basis.
- Positive attitude and move-forward thinking.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.