Are you ready to move into a Monday through Friday office job with an established company? Are you a positive, high energy, professional person with a great attitude and awesome work ethic that wants out of the retail or food industry?
We are seeking the right person to join our Credit Department as a Credit Analyst. Our most successful employees are energetic, provide great customer service, care about their performance, demonstrate maturity and thoughtfulness, and play well with others.
When we find the right candidate, we are happy to train and invest in them. We provide opportunities for promotions into positions of greater responsibility. We provide weekends and evenings off and a comprehensive benefit package, including 50% payment for your monthly dues to Superior Athletic Club!
The position starts at $11.00 per hour or more, depending on experience. As mentioned above, we will train the right person, so if the position sounds interesting and you want to work for a company that will train and grow you, give it a shot!
The Credit Analyst's primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting commercial credit checks
- Develop and recommend credit limits through the analysis of information gathered
- Respond promptly and courteously to all client inquiries - timeliness is often critical to our clients' success
- Maintaining the credit information database
- Participation in the development and upgrading of departmental policies and procedures
- Working closely with the operational staff in effectively managing our clients accounts receivable and credit risk
- Recommending system or procedure improvements
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with computers
- High productivity
- Effective communicating skills in written and verbal formats
- Professional behavior, appearance and communication
- Self motivation
- Support of the company and its mission and exemplifying the company's values
- Prioritization skills and the ability to focus on the areas of greatest concern
- Focus on personal and professional growth
No prior credit or finance experience is necessary. Applicants must have basic computer skills including accurate data entry and written communication.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OF THE POSITION
The company is continuing to grow with advancement opportunities being continually created as a result of the needs of that growth.
7AM -4PM Monday through Friday
Vacation and Holidays
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance 401(K) Plan Participation
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment.
Compensation starts at $ll-12/hr DOE with room for advancement.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
$ 11.00 - $ 12.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.