Personnel Source is looking for a Credit Administrator for a local Eugene company.
Applicant will provide support to Corporate Finance Manager and all branch departments. Applicant will be responsible for credit and collection of outstanding customer accounts.
Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
- Credit and collection of accounts receivable
- Reviewing customer's credit limits and hold/release orders
- Additional duties include communicating with customers via phone, fax, e-mail, and letters to resolve open receivables, reconciliation of customer accounts, and maintenance of customer data base.
- Position will work closely with management in all departments to provide customer service while managing customer accounts and complete other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate telephone etiquette and professionalism required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. --Excel REQUIRED
- Prior business to business credit and collection experience preferred.
- Seasonal hours required
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
15.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.