COMMERICAL LOAN PROCESSOR
Individual is responsible for loan operations activities including loan documentation, production and maintenance of collateral & credit files, collateral filing and control, tickler entry and follow-up, loan system reporting, loan inquiry and problem resolution in support of lenders, customers and branch personnel.
- It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Establishes a high quality customer service environment for both internal and external customers through a courteous, friendly attitude and professional appearance. Standards include prompt resolution of client requests and return of all phone calls within three hours of receipt.
- Reviews commercial and consumer documentation requests to ensure Bank policy and procedures will be followed and ensures proper approval is in hand prior to documenting loan and reports any discrepancies on the Credit Memo.
- Prepares loan documents and all appropriate collateral security documentation in accordance with Bank Policy.
- Based on collateral type, orders and obtains required data and secures collateral with escrow and title companies; obtains all insurance as appropriate, inclusive of flood determination and insurance when required; ensures accuracy of business name with Corporate Commissioner's online sites; verifies Title and UCC lien position; and obtains all other information required for proper document preparation from lender or other agency. Works closely with all parties to resolve any issues and ensure a successful loan closing.
- Reports discrepancies between loan approval documents and loan closing instructions
- Understands and codes loans in order to report loans accurately in Bank Call Report, and in all other Credit Administration Reporting formats
- Is aware of regulatory issues that may impact new loan requests, OFAC, Reg B & HMDA.
- Ensures files are maintained according to specific loan requirements and bank policy.
- Minimum of 3 years previous banking experience, preferably in Loan Operations department
- Knowledge of Harland Laser Pro system.
- Knowledge of loan documentation requirements for commercial, commercial real estate and SBA loan products and basic consumer
- Understanding of compliance regulations pertaining to lending and general banking.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
18.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.