CASE SEALERS NEEDS ASAP FOR 12 HR SHIFTS
The Feeder Operator is responsible for assisting in the operation of Sheet Fed Offset Printing Presses. Perform housekeeping, Comply with GMP, and quality procedures. This is achieved through strong knowledge of printing concepts, ability to troubleshoot printing problems, identify good and poor quality work according to standards, and adhering to all Safety Requirements and Rules.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
- Make Ready/Registration, Wash Up of printing presses.
- Feeder operation.
- Troubleshooting printing problems and correcting.
- Running print jobs at acceptable levels of speed while maintaining quality and waste minimization.
- Comply with safe work practices rules and policies.
- General housekeeping.
- Compliance with Quality related procedures.
- Completing required paperwork to accompany each job as well as labor reporting forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Minimum of two years Feeder Operator experience required. (Five years preferred.)
- Internal candidates, closely related, experience required in lieu of five years direct.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Machine preventative maintenance experience required.
- Printing press basic trouble shooting experience preferred.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to interact with customers, co-workers, and managers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines safely and within quality specifications.
- Ability to work within safety rules/guidelines.
- General schedules are 8-hour/5-day, however, employees must be willing to work alternate schedules or overtime that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends and be punctual while doing so.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time up to 12-hours.
- Awkward and/or repetitive movements.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
- Use of various hand and electrical tools and equipment
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
11.00 - 11.75
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.