Business/Information Services Analyst
Personnel Source is seeking an individual interested in developing expert knowledge to drive improvement through critical analysis and problem-solving for our client in Eugene, OR.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity!
- Provide expert-level support for end-user questions and problems regarding ERP, custom business systems and other off-the-shelf systems.
- Investigate, recommend and implement solutions to business process and system issues that create customer value in a time-critical environment.
- Manage testing and deployment of bug fixes, system enhancements and custom application launches in partnership with programming teams.
- Provide front-line user training for custom application launches and system upgrades.
- Build and maintain complex business analytics and provide adhoc data mining support for Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Manage and maintain documentation for systems and processes
- A bachelor of science in a technical or business field supporting critical thinking, problem-solving and data analysis is required with two or more years professional experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Experience with Confluence, Sage 100, SQL Server, Exchange.
- Excellent technical writer, excellent communication skills, team player.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.