Building Maintenance Technician
- To provide electrical and mechanical services for the Eugene, Or site of Thermo Fisher Scientific, including equipment and facility repair and preventative maintenance.
- Perform equipment repairs as needed by internal customers or as determined through routine audits including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, boilers, refrigeration systems , HVAC, chillers and associated pump packages.
- Complete emergency repairs as needed.
- Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems as established in department procedures.
- Order and maintain inventory of spare parts, consumables and change tooling equipment.
- Monitor Facilities and Manufacturing operating equipment on a daily basis, troubleshooting problems.
- Coordinate the services of outside vendors when necessary.
- Document daily facilities and manufacturing equipment operation and maintenance activities May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned No relocation, or travel required for this position.
Education: High School Diploma Required
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.