Bindery Machine Operator
Location:White City, OR
Looking for experienced Bindery Machine Operator (Specifically folder operator)
- Must be able to physically complete all job duties, including but not limited to:
- Lift 30lb cartons regularly throughout the day
- Be able to maneuver heavy pallets in tight spaces using pallet jacks.
- Be able to work full shifts (8 to 12hrs) standing on concrete floors.
- Shift is normally a day shift, but may require evening work at times.... very rarely.
Must have bindery equipment operating experience:
- Folders, Cutters, Saddle Stitchers, etc. Prefer 5+ years experience operating.
(If you don't know what a saddle stitcher is, this job is not for you)
Company offers competitive wages, medical benefits, 401K, holiday and vacation pay, after completing temp-to-hire period.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.