ASSOCIATE FOR WAREHOUSE/SALES/DELIVERY - FULL TIME
Responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a commercial paint store through warehousing, shipping and receiving duties. Provides customer service to walk-in retail customers and contractor accounts.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in warehouse and in retail storefront displays. Receive and count stock items and record data in system of record.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse. Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage to Store Manager.
- Pull product, package and ship per invoice.
- Provide customer service to walk-in retail customers and contractor accounts.
- Tint/color match architectural and industrial paint per customer order.
- Input orders into Point-of-Sale (POS) system, completing order accurately in POS system.
- Provide in-person and telephone technical support on FORREST and sundry products.
- Operate material handling equipment as needed, including but not limited to, forklift, pallet jack and/or hand truck.
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent GED with previous customer service and/or warehouse maintenance experience preferred. Must have basic computer skills. Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and/or warehouse and lift/carry up to 50 lbs. Must be able to obtain hazmat handling certification and pass a forklift driving test. Previous or current forklift certification/experience preferred. Must be able to obtain a CDL license. CDL license preferred. Ability to communicate effectively in person and on the phone a must. Attention to detail and ability to follow verbal and written directions required.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.