AMINISTRATIVE ASSSITANT TO THE REBAR DIVISION =F/T
Purpose of the Position:
Administrative support for sales and field operations of Construction related business. Provide both internal and external customer service and process data to provide key operational reports. Construction experience preferred.
- Data input of daily field weight and hours for production reporting; generate and distribute resulting daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Set up files and folders for new Contracts. Routine filing and updating of contract files.
- Generate Purchase Orders and Maintain PO Log for supplies and expense as directed by supervisor and field personnel.
- Generate Buyout Purchase Orders and track against contract purchases.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Office and Construction experience preferred
- 10 Key and data entry, speed and accuracy is required
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and handle workloads of varying volume.
- Cross train in office positions as backup to other departments / divisions.
- Order miscellaneous office and field supplies.
- Keyboarding and Data Entry in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Printing and distributing Contract drawings as required.
- Phone and electronic communications with field personnel.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
13.00 - 14.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.