We have a career opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in Mt Angel. We are looking for someone who can work independently, give exceptional customer service, be the face of the company, and is a motivated, self-starter. Must have 6+ months experience in an office environment.
- Front desk support
- Strong customer service
- Multiline phones
- Data Entry - both 10 key and typing
- Administrative support
- Excel - must know the basics, able to navigate and create basic spreadsheets
- Previous experience creating forms (basic forms are fine such as: letters, calls list, meeting agendas, etc.)
Qualified applicants will possess the following skills, abilities, and/or qualities:
- Independent worker
- Quick Learner
- Able to think quickly and maintain composure under pressure
- Driven to Excellence
- Passionate about learning new things
- Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse group of people
- Remain professional at all times, no matter the situation
- Clear, concise, effective, communication; able to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form
Basic duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer phones
- Customer service; greet and assist walk-ins
- Make photo copies, as needed
- Maintain applicant tracking system
- Create basic forms, write business letters, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Pay Rate: $10 – $12/hr.
IMPORTANT: Only applicants who submit a professional resume and cover letter, outlining how you qualify and what you have to offer to both the position and the company, will be considered. You can either send a formal cover letter and resume by responding to this ad, or by going to our website at: www.personnelsource.com and sending an email to our business email address with a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Pay will depend upon experience. The application process may require applicants to submit to a drug screen and a background check
Job Requirements & Worksite InfoSelf starter, exceptional customer service, basic PC knowledge, able to answer multiline phones, good with people, act as the face of the company, able to self manage and work independently.
Small office inside a warehouse
10.00 - 12.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.