Accounts Receivable Clerk
NOW HIRING FOR AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK IN WOODBURN, OR
A leading manufacturer serving the Pacific Northwest since 1969 is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable clerk to join their team.
The Account Receivable clerk performs a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures. Maintains contact with staff, vendors and clients and observes confidentiality of client and firm matters.
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (CMS, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities
- Generates accounting statements and reports
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts
- Develops automated spreadsheets
- Operates office equipment including personal computer, copiers, fax machines and 10-key calculator
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records
- Provides monthly financial and management reports
- Reads, uses and is familiar with computer systems manuals and procedures, maintains and updates procedural manuals as needed
- Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested
- Organizes and maintains retention files for required period of time.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree is a plus.
- At least 6 mos. to 1 year of verifiable, hands-on Accounting experience, with a strong emphasis on receivables.
- Basic computer skills and word processing
- Ten-key by touch a plus
- Good mathematical skills
- Previous experience using and maintaining spreadsheets and automated accounting systems a plus
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Ability to self-manager
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal) well.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills desired
- Good follow-through, and quick response times, with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
If you are interested in this position and feel you qualify, please email us a copy of your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM, hours may change depending on the needs of the business.
Pay range is $14 to $16 per hour, depending upon experience.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.