The Account Manager is responsible for:
- Entering data for our client's funding transactions.
- Reviewing paperwork for acceptability.
- Reviewing the credit worthiness of businesses.
- Billing out invoices.
- Assisting others on their team with duties needing completed.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with computers
- High productivity
- Effective communicating skills in written and verbal formats
- Professional behavior, appearance and communication
- Self motivation
- Support of the company and its mission and exemplifying the company’s values
- Prioritizing skills and the ability to focus on the areas of greatest concern
- Focus on personal and professional growth
No prior experience is required and on-site training will be provided and ongoing.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment.
If you want to really rock our socks off, submit a cover letter telling us how right you believe you are for this job!
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.